A good friend

Thursday 15 November 2012

THIS IS MY FRIEND ALICIA





This is my friend Alicia. I met her in 1988 when I started BUP in Salle the Gràcia School. The first year, I only spoke sometimes with her, she was a simply colleague. But, in the second course, when I sat next to her, we started a good relationship. She was an excellent student and helped me when I needed something.
We and another girl, Cecilia, set up a fantastic friendship. Together know the philosophy, the literature, together met life, boys and love... and spoke about everything that concerned us.  
In 1192 we finished BUP and COU and started university; Alicia was doing Biology when I studied Philology. Five years later we finished college and we met the workplace. In 2000, we were both independent and we rented a flat. I went to live alone in Sants, and she went to live alone in Gràcia. The live and years have passed, and we have experienced together all the changes that fate had prepared us: the love, the heartbreak, the motherhood, the death... To have a friend it’s wonderful, and I know that Alicia will be my friend all my live.

No comments:

Post a Comment