A good friend

Saturday 10 November 2012

A good friend: Annett (by Eva Sabater)





This is Annett. I met her in 1999 while she was doing an Erasmus in Barcelona and we ended up sharing a flat -  and having the year of our lives!
But we didn’t get on well straightaway. When I first met her, I thought she was a bit weird, unusual, maybe even tacky. How wrong I was! After a few weeks of having long breakfasts together (her lovely German breakfasts, mmmm....) and a few nights out, I saw that we got on like a house on fire! Apart from being an extremely bright and interesting person, she’s really optimistic, open-minded and attentive, cheerful, very thoughtful (she always remembers birthdays, sends Xmas presents, etc.), really sweet and funny (she has a kind of strange sense of humour). And she has a heart of gold!
However, she’s not perfect.  She’s very stubborn, and a bit reserved sometimes, which can make it difficult to know what she's thinking. 
Still, I love her. We meet up at least once or twice a year. And if I can’t make it because I’m too busy, she always makes the effort to visit me in BCN instead. She’s a real star!

1 comment:

  1. MY BEST FRIEND (BY TONI)In my opinion it´s very difficult to know who is my best friend. And it isn´t easy because I don´t have a lot of them. It is because, everyone who I have, has one aspect that is necessary or required. Firstly, if I could choose the most friendly I´ll try Javi. Javi is a good gay. More or less has the same age as me.We studyed together at the same primary school and although our lives are very different we always were in contact. We have the same kind of aims like the style of life. He isn´t very good at showing his feelings as mine. We use a lot of our free time talking about things that are important to us. Secondly, in my life is interesting that you know the existence of a woman called Maria. Maria is my cousin. She is two years more older than me. She is very consciensciously, self-confidence and reliable. She´ll always help anyone with anything. She has a baby and she is the most responsable person that I never met . Really both of these two friends that I have explained to you are the only ones who I accept and I listen if I need an advice. And that´s all. As you can see I don´t have many friends but in my opinion those I have are enough. Nobody knows, do they??? jaja

    ReplyDelete