A good friend

Tuesday 13 November 2012

My good friend, Silvia (by Noelia Olmedo)


My friend Silvia

This is my dear friend called Silvia. I met her when I was 4. Since then, we have been together at kindergarten, primary school and secondary school in Badalona.  From the first day I saw her in the school yard, with her dark curls and snub nose, something told me we were going to get along just fine. 
Silvia is 33 years old like me, is short, very thin and with intense brown eyes. She is very athletic, loves cycling and climbing. I can't to do all these things because I like the quiet and naps more. Silvia is funny, generous, positive and sensitive. However, she is very nervous and a bit reckless. Sometimes we clash because both are stubborn. The anger doesn't last long because she always makes me laugh. Despite how different we are, we're friends. It's great. I love her like a sister. 
She works as a nurse and also studied psychology in 2001. She is a good professional, prepared and competent.
Silvia has always accompanied me in bad and good times of my life. When my father got sick she comforted me and helped until he recovered. Also, she introduced me to whom now is my husband, and was one of the witnesses at my wedding. It was a wonderful moment in my life!
We now live in different cities, we see each other less, but I know that at any time, a call, a message, a coffee can join us again like in the old times. Whatever happens we will be friends, that's for sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment