A good friend

Saturday 17 November 2012

My best friend (by Marta Garcia)


 
This is my best friend Marta. We met just four years ago at the school where we were working. The first time I saw her, I knew that we’d get on well because we had lots of things in common. Actually, in a short time we connected a lot and became best friends. 

She is 26 years old, like me. She’s nervous, optimistic, open-minded and very affectionate, loyal and funny, you can trust always her. If I have a bad day, I know that she is going to make me laugh.

However, she is not perfect. She’s stubborn, quite untidy and sometimes she talks too much (she explains things that she shouldn’t).

She is my partner in whatever I do. We have travelled together. We've been to Madrid, Asturias, Belgium, Ireland... but the best trip was going to Vancouver. We spent some weeks there and the experience was awesome. I've never thougt that I would go so far away. I could go till the end of the world If I went with her. 
In fact, she’s the sister I’ve never had.

No comments:

Post a Comment