A good friend

Sunday 18 November 2012

My best friend (by Patri)



This is Angel. We knew each other in 1999, when he became my instructor at the "esplai". At firt, we didn't get on well, because I wanted to be an instructor and it seemed like he was taking my place away. But, at once, we started to be good friends. We studied toghether at University and now we share a flat with another common friend. 
Angel is a very inteligent and charming person. He's pretty ambitious and imaginative at his work. But, at private life, he is so reserved and calm. 
He has a heart of gold. He'll always help anyone with everything. He's very loyal, he's always there when you need him, and you can trust in him. He have helped and suported me everytime I have had any problem. Also, he's good fun and I laught a lot when I'm with him. 
However, he's a little bit stubborn and bad-tempered when he gets ungry. Still, he's my best friend, and I hope we'll be friends for years and years!

No comments:

Post a Comment