A good friend

Thursday 22 November 2012

My best friend by Lluís

I want tell you about Gabrielle. He's 45 years old, an he's an actor. He's from Roma, but he's lived in Catalonia for three years. In my opinion, he's very sensible, incredibly creative and very responsible in his work. I have seen him in some plays and he is a great actor! He's very sociable and a really good friend, but he's also cautious and reserved with his personal things.
As I said before, Gabrielle (Gabi for the friends), is a very sensible and creative person, so he loves seeing films, the theater and whatever form of artistic expression, like photography or painting.
The only negative things I can think of are that he's a bit quiet and shy, and he has a big problem with the cooking, and as a good Italian, he's very obstinate and very meticolous in the kitchen. It's a pleasure to cook with him and you'll learn a lot, but you must remember to change the proportions and never make improvisations if you don't want to see your lunch in the garbage!

No comments:

Post a Comment