A good friend

Tuesday 13 November 2012

A good friend Rosiki ( by Ana Mª Cañadas)


This is my good friend Rosa. Currently, Rosa is maybe my best friend. I know a lot of people but she’s more special than others. She lives at Premia de Mar and she has a daughter called Paula.

I think that I met Rosa six or five years ago but I didn’t remember which day. She’s Jose’s sister and Jose is my friend. Her real name is Rosa but her friends called her Rosiki. It’s a loving name.

Rosiki is an intelligent woman with strong character. She’s sincere and her face shows that she thinks at the moment.  She’s a hard-working, open-minded woman and very talkative but sometimes when she’s a problem she’s reserved because her life has not been easy. I think that she’s a fighter. She’s a loyal friend, she always listen your problems and give you good advices.

Rosa and me have similar hobbies and we enjoy when we go to shopping (we love Desiguals clothes). We try to pass more time together but both of them have different schedule and we only can come up on friday’s evenings or  at the weekend. The news technologies let us to have more contact; whatsapp is an amazing invention.

In summary, Rosa has a heart of gold and I hope that our friendship will never miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment