A good friend

Sunday 18 November 2012

A GOOD FRIEND: MARY (by MªCarmen)

This is Mary. She lives in Madrid. I know Mary for many years. She’s one of my best friends because she always help me when I need something. I think we get on well because we know each other so well. We spend much time together because she has always vacationed in Jerte (my village). In the village we have the same friends and we enjoy doing the same things. We celebrate our birthday together because it’s the same month. We don’t live in the same town but we see each other very often. Often she comes to visit me at Barcelona (she loves BCN). We talk by phone every week and when I travel to Madrid the first person I call is always Mary. A part from being an attentive and nice person. She’s hard-working, open-minded, sweet, funny and sensitive. She has a big heart and she’ll never say not to anything! I think that I’ve found a good friend to share my problems and give me good advices. I love her a lot!!! However, she’s not perfect. She’s a bit shy, reserved and innocent. Therefore many people abuse the good person that she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment