A good friend

Saturday 17 November 2012

A very good friend (by Nica)


She is Mónica. I met her I don't know when, because we were very young, perhaps we were 12 or 13 years old. Her mother helped to my grandfather in a market shop, so our families met a lot of times. We were friends inmediatly, and we did everything together. At the age of sixteen, we started to go out with another people, but she always was my best.
She is very beautiful, I always envied her curly hair, although she now looks straight hair. About her personality, you can speak about everything with her, she is very open-minded, and she never judges you. She is smailing all the time, so stay with her is very great. A part of being very pretty and cheerful, she is very attentive and creative. After work, she sews dresses, bags, and all you need. I love her designs. You can trust with her. She is the kind of person that helps you always she can, and always is near when you need to talk.
Nowadays, she lives in Oliva and I live in Barcelona, so we only meet twice a year. I miss her a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment