A good friend

Wednesday 14 November 2012

MY BEST FRIEND (BY TONI)

MY BEST FRIEND (by Toni) In my opinion it´s very difficoult to know who is my best friend. And it isn´t easy because I don´t  have a lot of them. It is because, everyone who I have, has one aspect that is necessary or required. Firstly, if I could choose the most friendly I´ll try Javi. Javi is a good gay. More or less has the same age as mine.We studied together at the same primary school and although our lives are very different we always were in contact. We have the same kind of aims like the style of life. He isn´t  very good at showing his feelings as mine. We use a lot of our free time talking about things that are important to us. Secondly, in my life is interesting that you know the existence of a woman called Maria. Maria is my cousin. She is two years more older than me. She is very consciensciously, self-confidence and reliable. She´ll always help anyone with anything. She has a baby and she is the most responsable person that I never met . Really both of these two friends that I have explained to you are the only ones who I accept and I listen if I need an advice. And that´s all. As you can see I don´t have many friends but in my opinion those I have are enough.  Nobody knows, do they??? jaja

No comments:

Post a Comment