A good friend

Friday 16 November 2012

My best friend (by Ana Serra)






I‘ve been thinking about who is my best friend since Eva asked us to write this composition. I have a lot of friends and I sincerely can’t choose only one of them, so, I've decided to give you three names: Eugènia, Mari and Rosa.
I met them a long time ago in our children’s school, when they were 3 or 4,. We started our relationship going to the park or to birthday parties, but after a few weeks we started going out for dinner or for a drink and then was when our friendship really started.
Since then, when one of us feels lonely, stressed, bored… she just needs to send a message saying “how about dinner tonight?” to meet the others.
However, they are very different to me, Mari is the most creative in the group, she is a very trendy woman and has her own wearing style. Rosa is a wise and conscientious woman, she always gives good advice, we always joke saying: “when I grow up I will be like Rosa”. Eugènia is self-confident an assertive but a little bit impulsive. However, I’m sure that we share the same quality:  loyalty. That’s because we’ve been friends all this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment