A good friend

Wednesday 14 November 2012

My best friend(by Pilar)

For me is very difficult talk about my best friend.
In this moment, like all the people I have a good friends of work. This is not always easy.
Also a few goods friends in relation of my private life.
But my very good friend, a french woman that I Knew  one month of July in a EOI of Drassanes, more or less, therty years ago, was Nadette. Your name was Bernadette but she don`t like this name.
She was confident and warm.
If we don't see in a year, always call me in 12 of october. Was one excuse to connected another time and go to a coffee or a restaurant ant talk, and talk about our ilussion, ours projects, ours problems.
She always had been a very problem of relationship with your olddest son.
Was your big sadnes.
One day of setember, after our holidays, when I arrived of work I have a message, the voice was the image of one persone who was suffering.
Two months later she died to a very agressive cancer.
I have she always in may mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment