A good friend

Sunday 18 November 2012

A very good friend (by Angel)




This is Joxan one of my oldest friends. We were together at secondary school but in different class - I’m one year older than him. I think that the first time we met was at the school choir trials. We shared so much time practising together that we knew each other’s voices perfectly and that’s why we discovered a new kind of mutual understanding. Besides, we had the opportunity to go abroad and know different cities in Spain and Europe.

Usually, Joxan and I shared the same room when we stayed at the guesthouse or at the family house that put us up. Joxan is a loyal friend and a wise person. He’s also cheerful and, even if something doesn’t work or the weather isn’t so good, he is always smiling.


Now, I live in Barcelona, far away from my old friends, but we haven’t lost contact. I usually go back and then we meet up for a beer or for dinner. Next Christmas, I’m sure we’ll meet again and we’ll talk about the good old days, as usual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment