A good friend

Sunday 18 November 2012

My friend Judith (by Vanesa)




This is Judith and is one f my friends. We met in high school and ever since we separated. Judith's cheerful and friendly and always have good mood. She's very balanced, open-mind, confident and hardworking who has succeed in his professional and family life. What I like is that she is very loyal and generous with everyone. When I've had a problem she always been there, with his optimism and his good heart, so she is one of my best friends.
She's tall, slim and very attractive. She has a long blonde hair and a nice smile. She 's very pretty but mostly she's beautiful inside.
Judith is very active and loves do things with her family and friends. She loves traveling and dancing. 
Judith is a lawyer and she loves his job.
We've been through a lot together and we lives with intensity every time: our adolescence, our loves and disappointments, sorrows and joys, work, marriage, the birth of our children...
An magical moment for us was when my daughter Martina was born. Judith was very excited because she's her godmother. Be the godmother of my little daughter was my way of thanking and showing how important she is to me.
She's a good friend, a fantastic mother and a great person. I'm very lucky to have a friend like her.




No comments:

Post a Comment