A good friend

Wednesday 14 November 2012

My friend Susi by Imma Reoyo


Finding Susi was a great present for me. We worked together in 2005 because I was working part-time to take care of my daughter. She was the person which made the rest of the time in my class.
She was only 22 years old although she was very responsible and hardworking. We were very different and complementary
at the same time. She was quite shy and she never liked to speak a lot or in a big group of people. But sometimes, when we were alone, she seemed cheerful and confident especially with me.
She was incredibly affectionate with the children and she liked to play with them as if she were one more but, when necessary, she could also be strict and serious.
She liked going out with her friends to chat, to listen to music or to dance. But what she liked most was to sing with her band. When she was on the stage, she seemed another person, she changed a lot and we could see a charming and a self-confident girl.
I’ve never seen anything negative in her except that she may be too demanding on herself and that can put pressure on others.
Now she’s living in Vic, her town. Still we are in touch and we always meet when she comes to Barcelone.

No comments:

Post a Comment