A good friend

Wednesday 14 November 2012

MY FRIEND ANNA (By Rosa Tavira)





This is my friend Anna. I met her in 1996 at the gynaecologist. Both were pregnant and the nurse was making us a glucose test. Anna didn’t feel well, she was very dizzy and she finally fainted and fell on the floor. My father and I helped her and there began our friendship.
Four months later, fate wanted that our children were born on the same day and at the same hour. Now we are like a family and our sons are friends too. She is a fantastic person. She is conscientious, well balanced, loyal and helpful. She has a golden heart, she is very generous with everybody. However, she is not perfect because she’s very untidy and very pessimistic. She always thinks bad things will happen. I tell her to be more positive, but there is nothing to do: she keeps thinking she is very unlucky, even though she has a lovely family and many friends.
We have passed too much good time together. I hope our friendship will last all the life because I need her.

No comments:

Post a Comment