A good friend

Thursday 15 November 2012

My fantastic friend! (by Lorena)

This is Meri. I met her four years ago. I had just finished my degree and I started to work in a primary school. She was working there too and, like me, she had been studying in that school when she was a child.

  Every day we went together to the dining room and little by little we got to known each other better. She helped me a lot during my first days, she was charming. She is extremely attentive and affectionate but she can also be sttuborn and independent. Sometimes I think that there are two different women in her body . During these years I have learnt so much about her and I have discovered that she has a strong character.She is a brave person and often, in this society, all of us also need to be courageus.

 She likes dancing “flamenco” and studying English. She helps me sometimes when I have some problem with pronunciation. But the best thing that we can do together is “go shopping”, every year we go shopping together the first day of the sales,it is the best day of the year.

I love her, I think that I have found a good friend to share my secrets, talk about my problems, laugh…I wish we were friends for all our lives and that we grow old together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment