A good friend

Monday 19 November 2012

Rosa, my best friend


Rosa is my best friend. When I think about friendship, her face appears on my mind. We learnt at the same primary school, but our lifes crossed some years later, when we were twenties. First of all, I met her older sister and her friends. They used to say me that I was looking like her, physically and in our way of thinking. So, Carmen, her sister, decided to introduce each other. In fact, the chemistry emerged at the first moment. The more we talked, the more we felt this strong feeling. We started to share all the things that appeared in our ways, our loves, our friends, our parties, our everyday things…
As you can see, she is wonderful to me! She has a precious face, with a big smile that makes me feel confidence and tranquility. Her hair is brun and sightly waved, it makes her green eyes stand out.
Roseta is very talkative and open-minded and she likes knowing new people. When I have a problem, she listens carefully to me and advices me. She is a very honest person and always says what she thinks. She takes care of her people, I feel so good when we are together. Now, we live in different cities, she lives in Cullera, our town in Valencia, and I am here working as a teacher. The first thing we do when we meet is to embrace each other. I like her smell and warmth, remind me what we have lived together. The last time we meet was her daughter’s day of birth, last 3rd of November. Claudia is her little princess, and I love her in the same way as her mum.
Finally, just say that I really like her personality and if I could, I wouldn't change anything of her. I like she the way she is and nothing could break or change the feeling we share.

No comments:

Post a Comment