A good friend

Sunday 18 November 2012

My friend Àngels (by Mònica Arjona)

She’s my friend Àngels. Well, she’s one of my best friends. Àngels is 31 years old. She’s tall and slim; she has long blonde hair and brown eyes. I met her when I was in Secondary School. The first three years we were in the same group of friends but we didn’t speak much. One day we discovered that we had a similar sense of humour. Joke after joke a good friendship began. But... when I definitely knew that she was a very good friend, was when I had an important problem and she helped me a lot, more than anyone. Since then, I trust her and I know she’ll be ever in my life. She’s a kind person, responsible, open-minded and cheerful. She’s very sensitive, she cries easily watching a film or talking to someone who is sad. She likes listening to music, especially Radiohead and Muse. She never misses a concert of them. She’s a good cook, her salads are delicious!! I meet her, at least, twice a week for jogging or doing yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment