A good friend

Sunday 9 December 2012

My best friend by Mar.

One of my best friends is Isabel. I knew her 15 years ago. She's very friendly and sociable. We met up at college and after that we met up again in the university. When we was studing at the University, We had the opportunity to go to do part of ours last course in Strasbourg. There, We lived in a studients residence near of the "le petit venice" an incredible place to visit. In Strasbourg We shared a lot of live experience with a lot of different people. These was amazing to our personal growth. After that we lost the contact because Isabel went to work to Costa Rica. She was working in small villages like a teacher and supporting differents N.G.O. When she came back we met up again, because she was looking for a room, and we deciced to go to lived together. She was my flatmate during two years. In this time I really knew her. She's very empathic person, when you have a problem is the person who always help you. Now she lives and works in Lleida, and every one of us has her own life, but We always bring a moment to meet up and share ours life. Definetely, Isabel is one of the best person I have found in my life, and one of my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment